Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Burn out

Oof alright, here it goes.
My week has been a hectic one. My grades have stayed really good, but that's about all I can say right now. Work has been super hectic, with getting a lot of worked dumped on me, and if it isn't done right that instant, I'm the one to blame. I really hate complaining, but I've only been there 3 months and I'm already worn out. My wedding planning is getting a little frustrating as well, as finding vendors is getting harder and harder as the days go on. But i cannot wait until this weekend! We get a four day pass, and I'm taking advantage of it and going to New York City to meet my fiance there and spend time with his family and his son. We have a whole weekend planned- Friday night=Coney Island, Saturday=Six Flags Great Adventure, Sunday=Tour of the city. I'm so excited, I can barely stand it! That's pretty much all that's getting me through this week. I'm hoping to get a lot of my paper done this week, so wish me luck! Alright, I have to go make supper now. Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve this trip and I know you will relax and unwind.

    A humorous quote for you today.

    Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. Charles Schulz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie- I love the comment! It definitely applies to this situation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete