Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hi everyone!!
So I'm super new at this whole blogging thing, but I gotta give it a shot because it counts for a grade for school! Without going into too much detail--here's a bit about myself..

I'm a Medic in the United States Army, and proud to serve my country each and every single day. Seeing I work full time, I'm trying to get as much education as I can done online. On my spare time I like to read books (history mainly), watch movies (BIG Disney fanatic!), hang out with friends/family, and I love to dance. I'm engaged and getting married this fall to a CRAZY Puerto Rican from New York, but I love him to death!! Seeing he's in the military though, we unfortunately have to do the long-distance bit for awhile. Stinks, but it's worth it. I am the oldest with 3 little brothers, whom I love dearly. We got super close while my mom was over in Iraq (yes, it's turning out to be a military family!), and I don't know what I'd do without them. My mom is no doubt my idol and my hero- I admire her every day for her courage and strength, and I hope one day I'll turn out just like her.

A lot of my posts will be for my Composition class, but hey, if I get the hang of it, maybe I'll do some more!

Til next time-
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment