Friday, June 11, 2010

**Cuz I'm Proud To Be An American**

Hey everyone!! So I'm super tired, but I want to hurry up and get my assignments done! I convinced my friend from Wisconsin to come visit me, so I'm super excited. Today for work our entire post had a military ball for the Army's birthday. It was really awesome, and I highly suggest that anyone that has the opportunity to go to one to do so. Everyone gets super dressed up and looks really nice. The presentation of colors was really fun, but for me the most humbling and the saddest was when we recognized the "not present soldiers" table. Knowing and remembering that there are fellow comrades that aren't there because of what they did for us and our freedom. I always end up crying-I'll be honest. It was fun though. My paper is almost done, I still need to add some things. To be honest, I can't wait until this term is over. I need a break, even though it's only a week long. Okay, I got to get going everyone. Talk to you all soonn!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment